An about page seems so odd to me – it’s like that portion of an interview when someone asks you, “Tell me about yourself.”
No matter what it will come across foreign – and as I have no motives other than writing there is no grand message to portray. Perhaps that in and of itself is a message.
But here are some things that will come through in the writing and thus, are important.
- I am married to a wonderful guy, he’s pretty awesome!
- Chances are if it is classified as geeky or nerdy, I dig it.
- I’m pretty much a perpetually perky person and full of optimism.
- Retro fashion, lifestyle and anything vintage make me giddy.
- I love makeup and playing with hair, it gives me a lot of joy.
- My music tastes are all over the place, you’ve been warned!
- I crave knowledge and the change self in all ways.
- My passion for crafting has lead me to pursue things like jewelry, soap making, sewing, as well as cooking and baking adventures.